Dead Man's Trail
Dead Man’s Trail slot by Relax Gaming takes players to the era when pirates ruled the Caribbean seas. Played on a 5x4 grid with 40 paylines, this is a high volatility, high intensity game rich in bonus features. The bet size ranges between £/€ 0.10 and 20 while the outstanding winning potential of 50,000x the stake gives players a chance to win astronomical prizes.
Aside from Wild symbols that substitutes for all the regular symbols and presents players with the opportunity to land more winning combos, the slot also comes with 2 bonus rounds that elevate the gameplay level to the whole new gaming heights.
Coin feature is there to spice up the base game. Special coin symbols are appearing on all reels and they come with a certain bet multiplier value. In case these coins land on at least 3 different reels at once, their values are collected and awarded to the player.
To trigger the Dead Man’s Trail Bonus a player needs to land at least 3 bonus symbols. When that happens the grid is replaced by the special map with a trail a player has to follow. A random number is revealed each turn and that’s the number of steps a player has to move on the trail. Different tiles reveal different actions and after landing on a Normal Tile or Mystery Tile, that tile changes into End Tile.
Normal Tile comes with a prize value that’s collected, Skull Tile ends the feature, Start Tiles reset action while Chest Tiles trigger 1 of 11 special actions:
- Scout - adds between +100 and +1,000 to a Normal Tile
- One-Eye - multiplies the value of the Normal Tile up to 5x
- Commander - adds between +3 to +5 to all Normal Tiles
- Collector - gathers the values of all the Normal Tiles and adds it to the total win
- Collect & Command - adds the values of all Normal Tiles, adds it to the each Normal Tile and to the total win
- Reset - replaces all End Tiles with Normal Tiles
- Super Reset - replaces all End Tiles with temporary Mystery Chests
- Coin Win - random coin win between 25x and 50x is added to the total win
- Persistent Scout - works just like a regular Scout, but acts at the end of each turn until the bonus game is over
- Persistent One-Eye - works just like a regular One-Eye, but acts at the end of each turn until the bonus game is over
- Persistent Commander - works just like a regular Commander, but reveals a value between 2 and 5, and acts at the end of each turn until the bonus game is over
There’s no doubt the darker nautical theme is quite appealing and the fun-filled and action-packed bonus round is exactly what casino streamers and every other modern slot player looks for in a casino game.
Title: Dead Man's Trail
Provider: Relax Gaming
Launched: 07 Sep 2021
Tracked since: 22 Aug 2021
Excel your business intelligence analysis
DID YOU KNOW?
With the Casinolytics App you will be able to track all your game launches. You will understand its streamers, airtime, reach and more.
The way we consume entertainment is changing fast, and so does the importance for brands to stay relevant, attractive, and top of mind. According to Twitch, over 1 trillion minutes of entertainment were watched in 2020. Just the Slots section itself had over 10 billion minutes watched.
Are you ready to understand how your brand and games are performing in the live-streaming landscape in the world of casino games?
Did you know?
With the Casinolytics Application, you will be able to track all your game launches. You will get data on streamers, airtime, reach, and more.
Get in touch.
Thanks for scrolling down here. Now while you're at it, tell us more about your needs and discover how Casinolytics can help you. Or why not book a demo.